Here is what I did in my personal life within the last 8 years:
1. Got married to Sharon @Sbrindy and yes we streamed the video live and had a twitter feed with our hashtag #AWEDS streaming on a live screen. Go here if you want photos or if you have time watch the videos!
And yes, TODAY IS OUR 3 YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!
2. Went to 5 concerts within NY and NJ, the best was the ORION festival by Metallica and 22 other bands in an old air field in Atlantic city for 2 long awesome days.
3. Rode almost 8000 miles on my new bike (I tracked it with endomond). And hiked a few times. Look at my instagram for my activities (You may have to scroll down a lot).
4. Got the Google Glass and enjoyed it for over 2 years, then made my money back on it when an Australian friend got it.
5. Got involved in a ton of awesome events and activities with Sharon all over New York City.
6. Enjoyed amazing dishes from many restaurants in NYC.
And that’s all I can think of for now.
Now I’m going to celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary.
History is being made as I am writing this.
As the first African American president, Barack Obama The United Sates Elect-President (At the time of writing this) with high expectations for the nation and the world for that matter.
CNN has partnered with Facebook to stream live the entire event, not only that, but also sharing your opinion though your facebook status update which live streamed right next to the video stream.
You can also catch the inauguration on Hulu or Joost live streaming by clicking on each image below:
If you’re not following me on Twitter yet, do so by going here.
And if you are not an RSS subscriber yet, do so by going here.